While questions about the future of the healthcare industry remain, providers are moving quickly to ensure quality care and growth in the face of reduced reimbursements and shifting payment models. Learn how your peers are balancing short -and long-term priorities as they transition from delivering episodic care to providing for population health — and the new competencies and collaborations they're pursuing to make it successful.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- Why are healthcare leaders optimistic about the future of the industry?
- How and where do healthcare providers expect to drive new revenue growth in 2013?
- Why do 71% of healthcare leaders think their organizations are on the right track?
- What do leading providers consider the biggest challenges to clinical quality improvement?
- How do attitudes differ between health systems and physician organizations?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest regulatory strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, anexclusive group of 6,000 -plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in the healthcare industry
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies
Order the Intelligence Report Premium Subscription and tap into the collective wisdom of our 7,500—member research panel and explore case study examples to access best practices and benchmarks from leading organizations across the country.
Subscribe and save!