The Analytics Challenge: Gaining Critical Insight into Risk-Based Models
Analytics has evolved from functioning as a finance and administration tool to an expanded role that includes integrating financial and clinical data. As the industry moves from fee-for-service to value-based care, providers will be consumed with analyzing payer- and patient-related data from diverse internal and external sources. Accurate and detailed analytics are vital to evaluating organizations risk.
The need for analytic tools to make sense of disparate data sources will certainly be expanding in the upcoming years. This report highlights what analytical data healthcare leaders are currently focusing on, as well as the challenges they expect to face when using analytics to support their organizations in the future.
This month’s report includes:
- Three enlightening case studies from: JFK Health System, Mercy Health, and University of Michigan Health System
- Analysis and key takeaways drawn from our survey research
- Principal Conclusions and Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team and industry advisors
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in healthcare analytics
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming analytics strategies