Boost Patient Satisfaction Scores Through an Accountability Model
Order the on-demand webcast, Boost Patient Satisfaction Scores Through an Accountability Model for lessons learned and best practices. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a model to transform organizational culture with leadership buy-in
- Develop coaching tools that raise expectations, standards, and accountability
- Use data to identify champions to help increase patient loyalty
- Integrate innovative techniques into current processes to improve patient experience
Transform the culture
- Become an impassioned organization
- Look outside the industry for inspiration
- Incorporate service excellence as a strategic initiative
- Role of employee loyalty in long-term success
- Getting physicians on board
- Realign FTEs to coach smaller groups of employees
- Transparency of all physicians scores among staff
- Use Net Promoter Score
- HCAHPS vs. NPS data
- Calculate loyalty to grow market share
- Measure levels for both employees and patients
- Use data to identify champions
Kristin Baird is CEO of The Baird Group in Fort Atkinson, Wis., and a nationally recognized thought leader in patient experience and service excellence. Whether presenting a keynote to thousands or a skill-building workshop for twelve, her presentations are thought-provoking and inspirational, yet extremely pragmatic. A highly sought-after consultant, she works with individuals and groups from the frontline, medical staff, and C-suite, guiding them through culture changes with measurable results in patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
Kevin R. Gwin
Kevin R. Gwin is vice president of communications at Ardent Health in Nashville. He leads communications and directs patient and customer loyalty measurement and improvement programs for Ardent’s hospitals, health plan, clinics, and pharmacies. He brings more than 25 years of communication experience to this role—much of it from the automobile and financial services industries. He is a certified Net Promoter Associate, trained in the discipline of measuring and using customer loyalty and feedback to fuel growth. Prior to joining Ardent in 2004, Gwin directed marketing, public relations, internal communications, and the Web for St. Mary’s Health System in Knoxville, Tenn.
Cindy Werkheiser serves as vice president of service excellence at Monroe (Wis.) Clinic. Her responsibilities include strategic initiatives for service delivery and process improvement. She also oversees operations for first-impression services, including patient registration and scheduling, phlebotomy and preadmission, and greeting/valet; retail services, including pharmacy, optical, and gift shop; and food services, including café, coffee shop, patient room service, and catering. Werkheiser comes to healthcare after a 23-year career in the banking industry. She has received numerous awards and nominations for leadership and customer service, and has served on several community service boards and committees.
WHO IS ATTENDING?
CFOs, CMOs, COOs, CEOs, CNOs, Marketing Directors, Vice Presidents of Marketing, communications managers, and healthcare marketers
WEBCAST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. You will also need Macromedia Flash Version 8.0 or greater and an Internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer); additionally, we recommend a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
Participation in the webcast is just $279 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.