As healthcare providers broaden cardiovascular programs and invest more in population health, IT integration, and outpatient facilities, many face increased margin pressure. This report reveals the key differences between stand-alone hospitals and health systems and how partners across the care continuum will play a greater role in helping to meet both patient needs and financial goals.
In this report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Where will leading providers be investing to grow cardio services in the coming year? Which cardiovascular services are expected to drive the most revenue growth?
- How did message standardization and telehealth help one Mercy Health System hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 31% to 19%?
- Why do two-thirds (66%) of health systems expect to make cardiovascular-focused population health investments over the next three years, and where will they be investing?
- Which clinical strategies helped United Hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 21% to 12.9%?
- What collaborative practices will help partners across the care continuum to drive greater efficiency in cardiovascular service lines?
- How did John Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute save $250,000 over 18 months by including physicians in purchasing decisions?
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 7,000 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 7,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies