As healthcare providers broaden cardiovascular programs and invest more in population health, IT integration, and outpatient facilities, many face increased margin pressure. This report reveals the key differences between stand-alone hospitals and health systems and how partners across the care continuum will play a greater role in helping to meet both patient needs and financial goals.
With this report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions such as:
- Which cardiovascular services are expected to drive the most revenue growth?
- How did message standardization and telehealth help one Mercy Health System hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 31% to 19%?
- Why do two-thirds (66%) of health systems expect to make cardiovascular-focused population health investments over the next three years, and where will they be investing?
- Which clinical strategies helped United Hospital cut its readmission rate for chronic heart failure from 21% to 12.9%?
- What collaborative practices will help partners across the care continuum to drive greater efficiency in cardiovascular service lines?
- How did John Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute save $250,000 over 18 months by including physicians in purchasing decisions?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest cost-containment strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from John Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute, Mercy Health System, and United Hospital
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in cardio
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics: