Once regarded as a support function, IT is increasingly seen as central to healthcare providers' ability to meet the challenges of regulatory compliance, clinical quality improvements, and profitability. This report takes a closer look at how and where leading providers are allocating their IT investments to achieve maximum impact—and where they are most vulnerable.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How do your analytical resources and capabilities compare to other leading providers?
- What do you need to know to avoid the pitfalls that can sidetrack strategic IT initiatives?
- How did Peninsula Regional Medical Center create a robust IT infrastructure to help clinical teams identify patient problems earlier?
- How does an organization with strong IT capabilities (Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare), approach regulatory, documentation, data integration, and data sharing challenges?
- How does the integration of financial and clinical data give healthcare leaders speedy and flexible monitoring capabilities?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest technology strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, anexclusive group of 5,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, andCentraState Healthcare System, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in healthcare information technology (HIT)
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming regulatory strategies
Subscribe and save!
- February 2013: Annual Technology Survey
- March 2013: Cardiology Service Line
- April 2013: Collaborative Care Organizations
- May 2013: Emergency Department Strategies
- June 2013: Service Line Strategies
- July 2013: Patient Quality & Safety
- August 2013: Patient Experience
- September 2013: Physician-Hospital Alignment
- October 2013: Regulatory Readiness
- November 2013: Executive Compensation
- December 2013: Cost Containment