Leaders' Guide to Healthcare Marketing
Only $499 (a $1,356 value!)
Healthcare marketers face unique challenges in promoting their organizations. They must balance sparse resources, and executive skepticism with a responsibility to drive patient experience, enforce brand consistency, and improve—even prove—ROI.
This collection presents marketing best practices and lessons learned from leading healthcare organizations, helping marketers to develop effective and measureable strategies that align with business goals.
Titles in the collection include:
- WEBCAST - Managing Reputation: How to Handle Anything from Social Media Rage to Police Investigations
- WEBCAST - Mayo Clinic & Vanderbilt Health: The New Social Media Playbook
- WEBCAST - Metrics and Marketing: VCU Medical Center's Model for Proving Value in Healthcare Marketing
- BOOK - A Marketer's Guide to Brand Strategy
- BOOK - The Complete Guide to Hospital Marketing, Second Edition
Managing Reputation: How to Handle Anything from Social Media Rage to Police Investigations
Learn how establishing a proactive program to build reputation capital, manage reputational risk, and create a collaborative connection will better prepare providers for dealing with crises in the future.
- Discover proactive tools and technology to avoid or minimize future risk
- Learn how to connect reputation building to your strategic plan
- Understand the importance of developing a reputation-based decision making process in your organization
- Learn how to keep an issue from blowing up into a crisis
- Find out how to coordinate internal and external teams to ensure that your message is uniform
- Learn when, and how, to respond to negative posts on social media
- Understand the importance of full disclosure and accountability during a crisis – and the corporate apology
Mayo Clinic & Vanderbilt Health: The New Social Media Playbook
The days of social media as an optional marketing platform are over. It has become not only a critical tool for patient engagement and acquisition, but the deciding factor in whether an organization will lose revenue to its competition.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will:
- Uncover the cutting-edge social media strategies industry leaders are using to strengthen their brand presence and integrity
- Learn how to interact, share and engage in discussions that are hyper-targeted to very niche audiences
- Discover how video has become a critical tool for improving the patient experience, particularly during orientation
- Optimize staffing and training to ensure consistent brand voice
Metrics and Marketing: VCU Medical Center's Model for Proving Value in Healthcare Marketing
Faced with the challenge of reinventing their image and promoting their recently renovated Labor and Delivery Unit, VCU Medical Center developed an innovative marketing program to change public perception and tackle specific goals like raising the number of live births. Discover how their unique—and quantifiable—OB campaign helped to drive awareness, increase volume, and improve the loyalty of this key population. At the conclusion of this program, participants will:
- Determine how to craft campaign goals that align with the business objectives of your organization
- Learn which metrics and tools helped VCU attribute success to their campaign
- Understand the distinctive challenges and opportunities of communicating with the women’s health demographic
- Find out how VCU achieved a 37% increase in prenatal appointments and achieved the highest number of births in 14 years
- Discover new strategies to drive word-of-mouth referrals
A Marketer's Guide to Brand Strategy
With the introduction of 30-day readmission criteria, acute care providers can no longer function as a silo - they must form partnerships with post-acute care providers to improve quality of care across the care continuum. These partnerships can promote better communication, patient hand-off, and outcomes.
A Marketer’s Guide to Brand Strategy contains valuable case studies from organizations that have experienced branding success, including The Mayo Clinic. You’ll be able to learn from their experiences and incorporate those ideas into your own brand strategy. You can also use this resource to avoid common branding misconceptions and mistakes.
Move beyond the basics to differentiate your healthcare organization—especially in a competitive marketplace—you must go beyond basic marketing tactics and make branding part of your business strategy.
With A Marketer’s Guide to Brand Strategy, address tough challenges such as:
- Building a new brand
- Rebuilding an existing brand
- Using brand strategy to differentiate your organization from the competition
The Complete Guide to Hospital Marketing, Second Edition
Written for the marketer in the field using everyday language, this guide includes scenarios that will help all members of the marketing department do their jobs better, meet the challenges of accountability, and spend marketing dollars wisely.
The Complete Guide to Hospital Marketing, Second Edition looks at the complex field of healthcare marketing in a straightforward but engaging way with information, tips, and strategies that facilities of all sizes, types, and budgets can use right away to:
- Build effective marketing plans
- Measure ROI
- Tackle service line marketing
- Get buy-in from the right people
- Differentiate your brand in the marketplace
- Grow market share