HealthLeaders Media Insider: Telemedicine
Harnessing Technology to Drive Efficiency & Growth
Telemedicine today is burgeoning, yielding new opportunities for efficiency and cost savings. With this one-stop resource drawn from HealthLeaders Media articles, analysis, and events, learn how many different players—hospitals and health systems, payers, retailers, and technology startups—are using telemedicine to increase access, improve care, and better the bottom line.
Find out answers to key strategic questions, including:
- What are the top clinical and financial benefits of telehealth?
- How receptive is today’s patient to the telemedicine process, and in what ways can they engage with the infrastructure?
- How are organizations overcoming the top regulatory challenges of telemedicine programs?
- What impact has telemedicine had on quality metrics, including patient satisfaction?
- How are organizations optimizing “virtual care” to achieve positive clinical outcomes?
Featured content include:
- How Telemedicine Drives Volume, Revenue
- Telemedicine a Win for Stressed-Out Doctors
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool
- Telemedicine Emerging as Rural ICU Solution
- ED Tries Telemedicine in Bid to Cut Wait Times
- South Carolina Blues Embrace Telemedicine
- Mercy Telehealth Services
- UC Davis Pediatrics Telemedicine Program
- Telemedicine: A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency