Driving Improvement Through Internal Quality Scorecards: The Norton Healthcare Model - On-Demand
Presented on: July 29, 2015
Presented by: Kathleen Exline
In a time of growing transparency and a more critical patient-consumer, healthcare scorecards present both a challenge and an opportunity to utilize the results for effective messaging and clinical improvement. Whether an organization is crafting scorecards for self-evaluation or responding to public reports, the data must be handled strategically. Norton Healthcare developed a scorecard that has become a blueprint for other organizations because of its unique focus on organizational values and its ability to be customized for clinical and quality teams.
Register for this live webcast to see how Norton was able to develop a solid foundation of metrics, reporting, and compliance among staff to improve outcomes across the board.
During this webcast, listeners will:
- See how to develop an internal scoring system that is based on common metrics but aligned with the organization’s strategic vision
- Learn how to formally structure your organization to drive quality based on internal scorecards
- Understand how to slice and dice the data for more meaningful analysis and to identify the failure and success points in the process
- Get real examples of collaboration on quality initiatives, from the CMO to physicians to staff
- Identifying Roles for Your Collaborative Scorecards Model
- Isolating the Most Impactful Metrics for Your Organization
- Performance Improvement
- Cost Containment
- Establishing Scorecard Infrastructure and Process Guidelines
- Unit Dashboards
- Frequency of Reporting
- Level of Transparency
- Applying Evidence-Based Best Practices in Real Environments
- Practice Matrix
- Staff Implications of Process Improvement Initiatives
- Getting Results
- Improved Clinical Quality
- Reduced Variation
- Q&A (not live)
Meet the Speaker
Vice President of Performance Excellence and Care Continuum
Webcast system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The on-demand version is now available! Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $279 value!
Participation in the webcast is just $279 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.