How Mission Health Combines Patient Engagement and Marketing Strategies
Friday, April 29, 2016
VP of Marketing and Communications, Mission Health
Linda Hummel, RN
VP Patient Experience, Mission Health
Hospitals are no longer just a place where the sick become well - they now focus equally on keeping them well. Mission Health’s marketing and patient experience teams have collaborated to engage their local community by becoming a source of education – to lessen the negative stigma associated with hospitals and encourage their patients to keep wellness a priority year-round. They hope to help their community adopt the notion of “Be well, get well, stay well,” by offering programs, services and specialists for each step of that journey.
In this on-demand webinar with Kyle VanDiver, VP of Marketing and Communications, and Linda Hummel, RN, VP of Patient Experience, learn how Mission Health uses technology, social media, and educational opportunities to engage their patients, educate them on staying well, and keep their loyalty. You’ll discover how the patient experience team and marketing team work together to monitor the pulse of patient satisfaction.
Participants of this on-demand webinar will:
- Learn the significance of balancing marketing’s efforts with the care that clinical staff delivers.
- Learn how Mission Health’s PRIME classes, quarterly magazines, and blog content aim to educate patients and change their perception of healthcare.
- Find out how Mission Health strives to turn away from traditional marketing by utilizing a personal and emotional approach.
- Discover the importance of teaching patients to be consistently mindful of their health, not only when they need care.
- Understand the role that social media and technology play in Mission Health’s marketing strategy.
- Mission Health's experience
- Patient experience scores
- What does our environment look like?
- Engaging the community
- PRIME classes
- Changing the “hospital” perception
- Blog content
- “Old fashioned” patient engagement
- Marketing campaigns
- Focus on patient endorsement
- Technology and the future of patient engagement
- Social media strategy
- Other technologies: portals, apps, microsites
- Balancing marketing and patient engagement
- Feedback from patient experience team
Webinar system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webinar experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The on-demand version is now available! Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $299 value!
Participation in the webinar is just $299 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.