New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center: A Model for Success in Orthopedics
Webcast now available ON-DEMAND
As part of their quest to improve outcomes and make care more affordable, accessible, and convenient, hospitals and health systems across the country are opening outpatient care centers to bring expert care to patients in their home communities.
Jointly developed by New England Baptist Hospital, Shields Health Care Group, and a group of physician partners, the New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center is exclusively dedicated to the care of patients with orthopedic and musculoskeletal needs. Together, a team of medical experts provide the highest quality of personalized care to patients in need of orthopedic consultation, diagnostic imaging, outpatient surgery, pain management, spine care, rehabilitation, and workplace injury management services.
You'll hear from leaders from New England Baptist Hospital as they share best practices around contemporary strategies for orthopedic success in the ambulatory environment.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will:
- Discover new approaches to maximize performance of your orthopedic service line
- Gain insight into business strategies and resources necessary to build a world-class “musculoskeletal destination for care”
- Access proven business and clinical strategies to improve outcomes, manage expenses, and optimize the patient experience
- Strategic rationale for developing an orthopedic system of care
- Establishing a clinical vision and model for achieving outcomes that matter to your patients
- Establishing a business model and partnerships that allow you to achieve your institutional goals
- Lessons learned from a physician’s perspective and an administrator’s perspective
Meet the Speakers:
John Richmond, MD
Medical Director for Network Development
New England Baptist Hospital
Ambulatory Operations and Program Development
New England Baptist Hospital
Webcast system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webcast experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The ON-DEMAND version is now available! Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $279 value!
Participation in the webcast is just $279 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.