Every healthcare provider puts a high priority on patient experience, but few know how best to define, manage, and measure it beyond HCAHPS scores. This report brings clarity and meaning to patient experience, and uncovers how leading providers are making exemplary patient experience a powerful and lasting component of the organizational culture.
In this in-depth report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Which technology investments promise the biggest gains in patient experience performance?
- How did Cleveland Clinic improve patient experience through peer-driven physician-patient communication skills training?
- Why are three-quarters (71%) of healthcare leaders focused on care coordination to improve patient experience?
- What compensation incentives drive patient experience improvements?
- How did Wheeling Hospital’s ED achieve a dramatic turnaround in patient satisfaction scores through electronic patient tracking, alerts, post-ED outreach, and performance incentives?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, offers the latest service line strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, andregion.
- Case studies from Cleveland Clinic, Mission Health System, and Wheeling Hospital, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Analysis and Key Takeaways
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analysts
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,200 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,200+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies