Key Physician Recruitment Strategies from Texas Health Resources - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Daniel Varga, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, Texas Health Resources
Jim Parobek, Executive Vice President for Physician Enterprise, Texas Health Resources
Recruiting and retaining quality physicians is a major obstacle in today’s marketplace. This is true for healthcare organizations of all sizes and geographic settings.
Texas Health Resources, based in Arlington, TX, has found a way to not only recruit but retain top physicians by remaining competitive in an ever changing marketplace. Texas Health is transforming the Triple AIM plan to the Quadruple AIM plan; this not only concerns itself with better health for the population, better care for individuals, and lower costs, but also ensures that work life is improved for the healthcare providers. Being an early adopter of this mindset sets them apart from other healthcare organizations and has given them an advantage in physician recruitment.
Join leaders from Texas Health Resources as they detail the importance of a strong virtual presence, focusing on the reality of the marketplace, aligned incentives and much more. Get this on-demand webinar now.
Participants of this on-demand webinar will discover:
- What it takes to bring on highly skilled and engaged clinicians in every care setting
- The Triple AIM, physician alignment, and clinical integration
- Specialty recruiting
- Variances in rural vs. urban: Getting the right doc, town or country
- Recruiting in a seller’s market
- Strategies that work
- Benefits, soft benefits, and pay: what it takes to recruit and retain the best
- Where to find your best clinicians
- Challenges of working with employed physicians,
- What makes each arrangement special, and why one size does not fit all
- Keeping them when you get them
- Triple AIM to Quadruple AIM
- Physician alignment and clinical integration
- Specialty recruitment
- Rural recruitment vs. urban recruitment
- Different settings, different strategies
Webinar system requirements and program materials:
To fully benefit from the webinar experience, please note you will need a computer equipped with the following:
Internet: 56K or faster Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
Streaming: for audio/video streaming, Adobe Flash plug-in or Safari browser on iOS devices
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
COULDN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. The on-demand version is now available! Use it as a training tool at your convenience—whenever your new or existing staff need a refresher or need to understand a new concept. Play it once or dozens of times. A $299 value!
Participation in the webinar is just $299 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.