With the coming shift away from volume-based reimbursement, population health management has emerged as a leading model to ensure quality care at lower costs. But implementation is complex, requiring population definition, data from across the care continuum, and strategies to address gaps. This report tackles that complexity, revealing how better collaboration and mastery of data analytics is helping providers build a successful integrated and collaborative network for population health management.
In this in-depth report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- What investments are organizations making over the next three years in pursuit of population health?
- How are Geisinger and xG Health Solutions managing the pace of population health implementation with strength in IT and data analytics, while addressing financial unknowns?
- How do data analytics drive population health management and what are the top data-related challenges for healthcare organizations?
- How is Lancaster General Health using its involvement with an ACO to gain hands-on experience in areas that will be important for population health management?
- Which new skills has the Jefferson School of Population Health identified as necessary for physician executives, IT, finance, and clinician?
- Which key variables will help providers determine the appropriate pace and scale for your shift toward population health management?
- How are providers building relationships across the care continuum to align with population health objectives in a shared-risk environment?
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Geisinger Health System, Lancaster General Health, and the Jefferson School of Population Health
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,500 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,500+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies