How will healthcare leaders succeed in an increasingly dynamic environment—and what executive skills will be required? The answer to both questions can be found in this report, which details the changing landscape of compensation incentives as the industry shifts from volume to value. This report reveals what key C-suite skills are essential—and most often lacking.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- Which value metrics are now driving incentives nearly as much as volume metrics?
- How did CMC Healthcare System successfully shift its executive incentive compensation from 90% volume-based to 90% value-based?
- Which three key skills for CEO success have seen considerable increase in demand since 2012?
- How do you reflect your organization’s moves toward collaborative care in your executive compensation programs?
- How did MetroHealth System identify and establish metrics that encourage executives and staff alike to support its pending designation as an ACO?
- How is Texas Health Resources approaching compensation incentives as it pursues clinical integration and employs new dyad and triad management structures to increase clinician involvement in decision-making?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest executive compensation strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,500-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, andregion.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from CMC Healthcare System/Catholic Medical Center, The MetroHealth System,and Texas Health Resources
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in executive compensation
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming quality strategies
Subscribe and save!
|January||Annual Industry Survey|
|February||Healthcare IT: Analytics|
|March||Cardiology Service Line|
|April||Primary Care Redesign|
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Cost Containment & Revenue Cycle Management|
|July||Clinical Quality & Safety|
|October||Population Health Management|