Do hospital service lines support the strategic shift to a continuum of care? Find out why 61% of healthcare leaders report physician alignment as the No. 1 challenge to service line success, and what strategies they are employing to drive value along the continuum of care.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Which service lines are expected to have the greatest potential for patient volume, operating margin, and strategic significance in the next two to five years?
- What are the top three most critical factors in aligning physician practices with service lines?
- How are providers tearing down service line silos to better address the needs of population health?
- How did Mountain States Health Alliance consolidated service lines that focus on a set of chronic diseases into four strategic service units?
- What role did physician leadership play in guiding The Christ Hospital to reorganize into six service lines focused on alignment, growth, and efficiencies
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, offers the latest service line strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, andregion.
- Case studies from Centura Health, Mountain States Health Alliance, and The Christ Hospital, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,200 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,200+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies