This report details the concerns providers have about shifting to value-based care, with financial uncertainty topping the list. Many have made vital steps forward, but few have progressed beyond pilot programs. Providing care in the future will require more collaboration, so it’s imperative to learn how to balance consolidation and narrow networks with broader access, including ambulatory/outpatient care.
Gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- What are the top areas where healthcare leaders are investing their dollars in support of value-based care?
- What are the two most compelling reasons causing providers to double down on efforts to improve care transitions?
- What are the four reasons why growth in ambulatory and outpatient care is accelerating—and strategies to keep pace?
- Why are the need to change care delivery and the pending shift in healthcare’s financial foundation making physician-hospital alignment more critical than ever to reaching short-term financial targets?
- How can data analytics help providers meet clinical and financial performance targets?
Click here to subscribe and save. You won’t miss a single report on these key issues:
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 8,000 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 8,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies