To ensure their financial health, healthcare organizations need to do more than nibble away at expenses and incrementally improve revenue. This report, The Clinical Strategy for Financial Health: Care Redesign & Standardization, reveals how leading organizations are implementing programs aimed at care redesign, care standardization, and driving waste out of healthcare delivery. Physician leadership, continuous improvement techniques, a well-tuned EHR, and a capable analytics team are key.
With this report, find out answers to key strategic questions:
- How is Kaleida Health building a new revenue cycle design around centralized services, improved coordination of pre-arrival activities, and financial care coordination?
- What are the most successful, new ways to enlist physician leadership in cost containment initiatives?
- How did UC Davis Medical Center increase ICU capacity and boost Medicare yield by reducing the average length of stay in the ICU, while maintaining high quality of care and low readmission rates?
- What role does the EHR play in redesigning care and driving down costs?
- How did Firelands Regional Medical Center’s Employee Success Sharing Plan incentivize and reward employees for achieving quality, patient satisfaction, and financial performance goals?
- Which clinical activities are expected to provide the highest cost savings this year?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest cost containment strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 7,000 healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Firelands Regional Medical Center, Kaleida Health, and UC Davis Medical Center
- Analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from the HealthLeaders Media research team
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in cost containment and revenue cycle
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies for cost containment and revenue cycle
Click here to subscribe and save. You won't miss a single report on these key topics: