With healthcare moving toward collaborative care and capitation, organizations have to face the future with a wider care-delivery footprint. This report shows why merger, acquisitions, and partnership motives must expand beyond growing market share and revenue to include gaining the skills and scale to excel at population health management while at the same time enhancing positioning with payers at the negotiating table.
Gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- What are the top areas where healthcare leaders are investing their dollars to make their mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships successful?
- What specific steps did LHP Hospital Group takes to merge cultures when stand-alone hospitals were brought into its regional network?
- Which care settings are likelier to feel the effects of payer actions, driving them to enter into agreements that provide additional strength in payer negotiations?
- How did Nanticoke Health Services and Beebe Healthcare partner to develop oncology services – and both achieve increased patient volumes?
- What are the top financial and care-delivery reasons behind today’s hot merger and acquisition activity?
- Why did Conemaugh Health System abandon plans to form a regional network and instead seek a larger capital partner?
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 8,000 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 8,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies