Which quality metrics are most frequently used as incentives? What’s the best way to assign quality responsibilities? How is quality affected by EHR/clinical alignment? Find out where healthcare providers will be spending to improve quality, standardize processes, and improve patient care.
Gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Where will providers be spending to improve quality, standardize processes, and improve patient care?
- How did Scripps Health enhance its efforts to standardize clinical and operational functions across its hospitals and outpatient centers by adopting a horizontal leadership structure?
- Why is it important to extend the responsibility for clinical quality beyond the quality department?
- How did Virginia Hospital Center improve its HCAHPS physician scores from the 50th percentile to the upper 80th percentile in two years?
- How does the misalignment of the EHR with clinical workflow hinder improvements in clinical quality, care redesign, and collaborative care?
- How does Methodist Health System facilitate the sharing of best practices through an annual peer-driven quality summit for employees?
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 7,000 healthcare leaders—plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 7,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, organizational size, region, and setting
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies